W E E K E N D I N B R A T I S L A V A
Spend the most incredible time with us in Slovakia.
NO STRINGS ATTACHED!
We have so many choices for you and so many fun stuff to do for super cheap prices!
All you have to do is choose what you like from our extras down below and play around with the price, then send us your request!
Don’t hesitate to also write down in the notes if you would like something special not available in our choices.
The prices may vary depending on availability and your personal requirements.
The Extras you may choose from:
* Zoo in Bratislava: An amazing zoo with all types of animals to enjoy. They also have the RARE RED PANDA!
* The famous Schoenbrunn Palace: The palace where the royal family used to spend their summers! Most of it is still there and you can see the old royal rooms and much more!
* Contact Zoo in Bratislava: What is that you wonder? Only the BEST THING EVER! You always wanted to touch that fluffy tiger in the zoo and now you can and also take great pictures.
* Shopping in Parndorf Outlet (Close to Vienna): Huge beautiful outside outlet with all the top brands for really good prices!
* Day trip to Bojnice Castle and Zoo: Bojnice is a great town with an amazing historically beautiful castle and a cute little zoo to heck out some animals and maybe take a walk through the great nature there!
* Bešeňová 2-days trip (hotel, aquapark, wellness, breakfast): Bešeňová is a great city in Slovakia with an amazing wellness center and saunas but if you get bored of that no worries, because it also has a really nice waterpark to fulfill your adventurous side with.
* Prater Amusement Park: One of the most famous and oldest amusement parks in Vienna.
* Day in Lipot wellness and aquapark cool place to ignore the heat chill and swim.
* Paintball: Grab your friends for a little competitive and fun experience.
* Bungee jumping: Everyone likes adventure and what’s more adventurous and memorable than jumping from a bridge in a new country?!
* Wine tasting in a historical building: for a more chill and sophisticated night go wine tasting and sightseeing at the same time.
* 4 Wheeler test drive: Who would not want to go on a 4 Wheeler and have the time of their lives!
* Panic room: It’s a vacation but that does not mean you cannot use your brain and think! Solve mysteries and escape the panic room with your friends!
* Sky diving: THE MOST AMAZING EXPIRIENCE YOU WILL EVER HAVE!
Availability & Prices
Policies & Fees
Since we are land operator and do not provide airfare tickets, we do not cover any refunds for missed flights and subsequently late start/no start of the tour. All additional costs have to be settled on the spot by passengers. We recommend that in case of delay clients call the emergency phone number.
Tour participants should check with the consulates and local health boards for the latest health requirements. No medical expenses will be covered for illnesses that occur prior to arrival or on the tour. tour operator/guide will assist you and help you to get into the hospital but no expenses will be paid for the customer.
YOUNG TOUR PARTICIPANTS
Tour participants under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
Porterage is not included in program price. No responsibility is accepted for loss or damage to baggage or passenger’s belongings.
All lost luggage on connecting flights are not responsibility of land operator. We do not guarantee that the luggage will be found and delivered to assigned hotel. We will provide assistance on the spot (through our tour director and local offices) that will help the passenger communicate with airline company.
No responsibility is accepted for loss of or damage to travel documents or any of passenger’s belongings.
PASSPORTS AND VISAS
A valid passport is required for all tour participants. All passengers, regardless of the passport they hold, should check with the appropriate consulates to determine if any visas are needed. Securing any needed visas is the responsibility of the tour participant.
Client is obliged to provide passport copy not later than 14 days before commencement of the trip. If passport copy will not be provided, service provider cannot proceed with reservation of the trip.
REFUNDS FOR UNUSED SERVICES
No refunds will be made for unused services once travel arrangements have commenced, especially in the cases where passengers are unable to travel due to invalid travel documents (passports, visas), unused portion of services which are included in tour price and program, unused transfer services.